Core Digital Media is a leader in online marketing and online consumer acquisition. Our websites LowerMyBills.com and ClassesUSA.com are fueled by an industry leading marketing platform which operates across a variety of financial and education markets working with more than 1,000 unique partners. We are focused on performance marketing and our infrastructure and process are second to none. We have a patented real-time optimization algorithm that allows for testing of over 1,000 creative per month and supports over 2 million decisions per day. We have also built out incredibly efficient proprietary deployment and tracking systems. Given the trajectory of the online advertising industry – towards more data elements being made available for modeling and more transactional channels becoming available – our Business Intelligence team is perfectly positioned. Core Digital Media continues to build on our analytical foundation, harnessing the power of a Teradata-based enterprise data warehouse.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated DW/ETL Developer with a background in Business Intelligence/Data Warehouses and Informatica. The candidate will be responsible for supporting and developing DW ETL solutions across multiple verticals within the organization. The candidate will be responsible for delivering high-quality code. His/her work must be result oriented and focused on high quality, timeliness, and scalability.
- Develop ETL processes using Informatica 8.x version or higher
- Work on EDW environment to create ETL mappings, sessions, and workflows using the ETL best practice methodology.
- Support DW ETL application across multiple verticals in the organization to meet load SLA’s.
- Understand multiple data sources like Teradata, Oracle, SQL server, XML and flat files and build ETL processes using the same.
- Partner with different departments to understand processes and requirements to write ETL code.
- Help in creating documentation for application support for projects and new initiatives.
- Prepare test cases and test ETL code to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Work on creating ETL processes using python to interact with external API and download data as per business requirements.
- Good knowledge in Informatica Powercenter
- Good knowledge in SQL Programming
- Good understanding of Data Warehouse methodologies
- Able to produce business results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate the business process into effective ETL solutions
- Experience in writing technical documentation for application support
- Knowledge in Informatica Teradata load utilities is preferred.
- Experience in languages like Python, Scala, Java is a plus.
- Knowledge of Apache Spark framework is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2+ years of experience using Informatica Powercenter 8.x or higher
- 2+ years of experience working in DW environments
- Good to have knowledge in data profiling methodologies
- Experience in working with Oracle and Teradata
If you or someone you know is interested in applying for this position please submit your pdf resume, along with name, email address, phone number & LinkedIn profile url (if you have one) via email. Include post # in subject line.