Global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its Software-Defined Enterprise Content Delivery Network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software-defined networking a reality. At the present time, Kollective Technology is searching for an SCCM Engineer.
SCCM Engineer Job Description
Are you passionate about breakthrough innovations in the enterprise IT space?
Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving large enterprise customers?
Are you excited about developing state of the art technologies?
Do you have programming experience with SCCM’s API?
Kollective is looking for an SCCM Engineer to help create our software delivery solution, part of our enterprise content delivery platform. Join a rapidly growing company specializing in enterprise content delivery and play a key part in taking our software delivery technology to new heights. We are at the cutting edge of content delivery at large scale, serving many Global 2000 customers.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of industry experience in developing and shipping commercial software
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft System Center
- Experience with Windows servers and workstations
- Experience writing SCCM extensions or using the SCCM API for integration with other products
- Proactive problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Constant learner, eager to stretch their skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team of engineers and collaborate with QA and other stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with PXE and Windows PE
- Experience with WDS
- Experience with WSUS
- Experience with Active Directory and/or SAML
- Experience with a variety of Microsoft IT applications
- Experience with desktop management systems other than SCCM
- Experience with VDI platforms
If you or someone you know is interested in applying for this position please submit your pdf resume, along with name, email address, phone number & LinkedIn profile url (if you have one) via email. Include post # in subject line.